Estee Lauder's Quotes




More quotes from Estee Lauder:

“If you have a goal, if you want to be successful, if you really want to do it and become another Estee Lauder, you’ve got to work hard, you’ve got to stick to it and you’ve got to believe in what you’re doing.”

“If you push yourself beyond the furthest place you think you can go, you’ll be able to achieve your heart’s dream.”

“Most good ideas sparkle in simplicity, so much so that everyone wonders why no one ever did that before.”

“Make the most of what you have. I operated, full time, on that precept. If you can’t have everything you think you deserve at that moment, you would do well to surround yourself with symbols of your ideals. In that small office, I surrounded myself with touches of the good life, the lovely and intricately tapestried life of my imagination, an imagination that has always been, I’m proud to say, large enough to admit any possibility.”

Comments